Outdoor Kitchens & Grills
An increasing number of people are getting tired of being cooped up inside 24/7 in North Texas. With growing pressure and competition at work, you can’t just afford to take off on a long drive or two week vacation anymore to be able let go of all the stress. Enjoy your next staycation even more with a custom outdoor kitchen! Now, with exciting new ways to transform your outdoor living space, building an outdoor kitchen is better than ever before. Not only is it a great way to increase your property value but you add all kinds of luxury and functionality to your home.
At Impact Landscapes have been noticing a surge of clients who want outdoor kitchens in Dallas, Frisco, The Colony, Lewisville, Flower Mound and other surrounding cities. People have begun to realize that having a kitchen or custom backyard leads to great BBQ’s and dinner parties.
Our clients in Carrollton say that having a kitchen outdoors is also fun for their children. It’s the greatest way for parents to relax and also keep an eye on the kids while they play.
Designs for our Dallas Outdoor Kitchen and Grills
Depending on the space available, you can create many different types of Outdoor Kitchens. Here are a few examples of the types of Outdoor Kitchens that we design and install.
- Single Counter: This is a design favorite. We have installed many of these kinds of outdoor kitchen layouts. You can have a single, standalone counter with a length and width of your choice. This counter can easily be tucked into a corner and won’t take up too much space if your backyard is small.
- L-shaped counter: While this will cost you a little more, the L-shaped counter one of the most popular layouts. It offers optimal amount of space and is economical. The layout also allows a separation between the cooking or grilling areas and food preparation space.
- U-shaped counter: This counter is three-sided and is very close to a fully-functioning kitchen that you have inside your home. You can add cabinet spaces, bar stools and have all the latest appliances. Our clients with large families or those who like to throw big parties prefer this design. This is a bit more expensive to construct and requires some overhead covering to add fans and lighting. This outdoor kitchen design is also very popular.
- Split-level counter: This counter is great for those who love to entertain and throw a performance as they cook. With the addition of bar stools, a person can easily communicate with their comfortably seated guests.
- The 3/4th Square: This layout is excellent for those who wish to utilize the space productively. A portion of this layout serves as a dining spot with bar stools for comfortable seating. There’s a separate space on the counter for grilling and food prep. This layout is a great option for those who don’t have enough space to create a separate dining area.
Other Outdoor Living Designs
- Fire Pits
- Fire Places
An outdoor kitchen is a usually a patio add-on or addition that is characterized by having a counter-top as well as other storage areas and custom built areas for all kinda of optional outdoor cooking equipment including refrigerators, grills, pressure cookers, pizza ovens, sinks, cabinets and anything else you can imagine.
Could you? Absolutely. Should you? Probably not. Unless you or your well connected network of people-you-know includes some very talented and hardworking masons, wood workers, plumbers or other craftsmen that you may have to have collaborate for an extensive job like this one.. I would just leave it to the pro’s at Impact Landscapes who have made it their business to build this sort of extensive outdoor living space.
The pro’s at Impact Landscapes have been hard at work on Dallas, TX Landscaping and Outdoor Living for more than two decades and have earned a reputation for having a craftsman-style approach to doing things the right way. Much like the foundation on a house, proper preparation is critical for immediate establishment and longevity of your outdoor kitchen.
Doing the job right the first time could cost you more initially, but it will be ultimately be cheaper and eliminate headaches in the long run. We will provide additional outdoor kitchen care information upon project completion to make maintenance and upkeep for you simple and easy.
Contact Impact Landscapes to start discussing your next Landscaping or Outdoor Living design project! We are proud to serve residential and commercial landscapes in Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas.